- 16 oz package frozen cauliflower thawed
- 16 oz package frozen broccoli thawed
- 8 oz canned sliced water chestnuts drained
- 8 oz canned bean sprouts drained
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 8 oz cheddar cheese grated
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese grated
In a mixing bowl combine soup, eggs, onions, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, salt & pepper.
In a greased 9×13 glass pan put 1/2 of the broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprouts & water chestnuts. Pour half of the combined soup mixture over the cauliflower mixture. Then sprinkle half the cheese on top. Repeat layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to a hour and fifteen minutes or until the cheese is golden brown on top and the vegetables are cooked through.
If cheese starts to brown before cooking time is down simply cover with foil and continue baking.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 767mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 55.4mg | Calcium: 269mg | Iron: 1.4mg
No Responses Yet