The Best Cheesy Chicken and Rice in the Crock Pot
- 4 to 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken
- 1 package Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Recipe Soup & Dip Mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup regular long-grain rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom.
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup, Lipton Garlic Soup Mix, milk, and regular rice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of rice mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 or 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and chop. Place back in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- If rice mixture is too thick, add water, chicken broth or additional milk to thin out.