- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 ounces)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- remaining coconut cream (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
CLICK HERE FOR CONVERSION TOOL
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, melted butter, pineapple and its juice and 2/3 cup of coconut cream and Greek yogurt. Stir until blended. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Divide evenly among the 4 mini loaf pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove the bread to wire rack and let cool.
Make the Topping: In a small bowl combine the remaining 1/3 cup coconut cream with the toasted coconut flakes. Spread over cooled loaves. Slice and serve immediately.
No Responses Yet