- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar free Cool Whip
- sugar substitute to taste (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup peanut butter with 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- Fold in sugar free cool whip until well combined.
- Give it a taste and add sugar substitute as needed.
- Line an 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper and transfer the peanut butter mixture into the pan. Spreading it around to evenly distribute. Cover and place in freezer until solid – about an hour. Slice into 16 pieces. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
No Responses Yet