- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 ounce package Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus, 1 bunch, tough ends removed
- 1 medium 8 ounce zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- olive oil cooking spray
Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.