- 0.5 lb / 230 Grams Fettuccine or Pasta of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Butter ,softened/ at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese ,softened / at room temperature
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk,at room temperature / warm
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic,grated fresh
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- As per need Salt
- Cook fettuccine as per package instructions.
Keep this aside,tossed with few drops of oil.
- In a pan,add butter,when it melts on medium heat.
Add garlic grated and saute for few seconds.
Add cream cheese,milk,garlic powder,pepper powder,parsley,salt and Parmesan.
- Keep this on medium on low flame and keep whisking it with a egg whisk till fully incorporated and not with lumps.
Make sure the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Throughout keep the sauce on low flame possibly.
Switch off the flame and add the pasta, toss well.
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 00:10:00 mins.
Cook time: 00:15:00 mins.
Total time: 25 mins.
No Responses Yet