- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Melt butter and mix in peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Spread in a 9×13 pan.
Melt chocolate chips and pour over peanut butter mixture.
- I melt the chips in a microwave-safe bowl using 30-second increments and stir every 15 seconds once the chips have started to melt.
- Have the peanut butter mixture spread out in the pan and ready so that melted chocolate can be poured immediately.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil can be added to the chocolate to help keep smooth if desired
- Cut into bars before chocolate sets-up and becomes hard